Hi! My name is Christian, I’m a software developer from México.
I am specialized as gameplay programmer and fullstack developer, mostly working with C# and Java. I’ve developed for PC, Web and Mobile platforms. Currently,
The projects I prefer to work with involve prototyping and testing new ideas, learning new technologies, but mostly, that create incredible experiences for users.
As other activities, I like to speak in public and share knowledge with other people, especially during game jams! I love music and play some piano and sometimes bass.
Contact me through LinkedIn.
- SDE I, Amazon.com Inc. (2019 – Present)
- Unity Developer, Games Starter (2018 – 2019)
- CTO, 48toplay (2015-Present)
- Game development teacher, CEDIM (2018 – 2019)
- Senior Fullstack Developer, ITESM (2016-2018)
- Information systems developer, NIC Mexico (2015 – 2016)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Informatics, ITESM (2010 – 2014)
Skills and Knowledge
- Unity: 6 years
- C#: 4 years
- Java: 2 years
- HTML / CSS: 2 years
- SQL: 1 year
- Git: 3 years
- Photoshop: 2 years
- Xamarin: 1 year
- Android: 1 year
- Microsoft Azure: 1 year
Other experience: Blender, MongoDB, NodeJs, Public Speaking, Oculus VR API
- Spanish: Native speaker.
- English: 577 TOEFL.
- Panel / Discovery Talks: La Industria de los videojuegos, más que un hobby (2019)
- UX Nights College Edition Vol. 2 – Prototipos, crear, destruir (2018)
- UX Nights Monterrey Vol. XXI – Prototipos UX (2017)