48toplay is the major annual game jam event in Nuevo León, México. Here, students and people interested in game development can work 48 hours to make a game prototype from conception to testing. Community, knowledge sharing, passion and fun are the foundations of the event.
- Annual event held by local developers.
- Friendly environment with activities dedicated to celebrate games and community.
- Best games are awarded with prizes according to a jury comprised of professional local developers.
- Sponsored from several game industry members, including studios, publishers and hardware manufacturers.
My role was…
- Plan event’s activities.
- Copywriting for Facebook publishings and events.
- Event host, speaking at the welcome speech, and presenting projects and winners at the end of the game jam.
- Handle event livestream to online platforms.
- Mentoring assistants with technology and programming advice.
- Research technology for implementation in event’s web platform.